August 24, 2012

The Idea


The blog idea came up when I realized how challenging it has been for me to start-up a new life in Tbilisi. I had the luxury to go online and check for information and there are couple of blogs as well as some useful websites but none helped me find a house or find the supermarket I could shop in or which cafe I would like... So of course there were no information on what would become my ‘life habbits’ here.

Also the main issues on my mind where – what language would I use ( I am Turkish ), what would I post, would anyone even read the blog and why do I want to start a blog anyway! But here I am 05:40 am in the morning writing my 2nd post.

A special salute to my landlord - Iako - and my 2 amazing Iranian friends – Zubin & Su - whom I have met recently. These fellows below have encouraged me to start my own blog J


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes,
    Words
    Are the only saviors.

    You always write
    We always read,
    And the important part is:
    Your writings are never Alone!

    ReplyDelete