September 1, 2012

Excuses!!



Since we moved to Tbilisi – I realized something very important about myself 
and I guess the human nature itself. 
Wherever you go – you must accept how you feel because if you continue the denial ( or the illusion )
 nothing will change!!



I had been caught in middle of several challenges over the the past couple of years which had really messed with my mood – when I look back to this year I realize how that mood also moved to Tbilisi with me! I regret to admit that over the last year – if my friends had not visited me – I guess I would only know my house and my office in Tbilisi!
Well – this had to come to an end!! 

This blog is a part of my plan to do the things I have always wanted to do but delayed due to several reasons ( I can use excuses instead of reasons here! )

So here is the list of things I already started:
  •           Start a blog! Thanks to my lovely friends encouragement - done
  •           Quit smoking! Thanks to my amazing team at work but espeacially thanks to dear Tamuna – done
  •            Exercise & diet – I had already started this but taking it more seriously since I quit smoking
  •            Move! I am sooo happy I changed my house – I realized how unhappy I was in the previous one. My new apartment really feels like home! So this is done too!!


Now here are the things I am planned to do before this year ends
  •  I want to start taking Georgian Dance classes – I danced over 8 years when I was young and always regreted the fact that I quit – so it is late but never too late – I am only 33 years old!! 
  • Kartuli!! I really need to improve my Georgian or learn Russian or both or at least one of them!
  • Travel – Inside, around and in some cases far away from Georgia! I have been only travelling for work lately – So this year I want to discover what I am surrounded with.
  • Take more photos – I realize the older I get the less photos I have – Which I should immediately change! Amazing memories started to fade away just because I have not documented them in one way or another and cannot let this happening anymore...


So if I manage to do all I have listed above – I hope you will have quite an interesting reading material in my blog! Above is the plan and this time with no excuses! J

1 comment:

  1. Everything you write and the way you say, just reminds me of the things that I've done or I'm going to do and it is the power of your writing which made me to think about them !
    And just thinking about start, wow...it feels fresh!
    thanks
    I have to go...
    I have to do something...

    ReplyDelete